Tuesday, January 31, 2012

tripletasking

WOWZA!  I have about a million things I'm in the middle of right now.  I debated all night long whether to blog or to project.  So, I'm currently in the middle of my second project tonight and going to get a quick post in there.

I attempted to make a mod podge canvas tonight...inspired by a little bird canvas from PB Kids that was displayed in Addie's room.  We'll see how mine turns out.  I took a small 5x5 canvas and mod podged a piece of cute bird scrap paper to it.  I wanted to use fabric, but haven't been able to locate a sweet bird fab I like yet.  I'll keep looking.

I'm also in the middle of a darling little yarn project...inspired by my fave store of all time.  Anthro.  It looked beautiful in the store.  We'll see how my version turns out.

I also managed to do a little thrift-tiquing this weekend...with the whole clan.  So that lasted about 15 minutes.  I was able to score a vintage Pyrex dish.  Sooooo cool.  It's white with an orange geometric pattern on it.  Love it.  And I purchased an old mayonnaise jar full of vintage spools.  Pretty cool.

Also, I got my lovely necklace, I ordered on one of my online sprees, tonight in the mail.  Did I mention I love getting packages in the mail?  It is perfect.  And it's personalized with "Mama", which is what my little sweeties call me.

This was a whole lot of randomness.
Happy last day of January.

XXOO


No comments:

Post a Comment