Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mini Home Tour

Here are some random shots of our home.  We live in a verrrrry old house...it was my great-grandparents house and there are some great vintage things that were left behind!

The "island" in out kitchen was in the basement.  It was near the "coal closet".  Told you it's an old house.



This chest used to be my parents.  Check out my new Holga camera I purchased this weekend.  It's mint.  I'm interested to see how my shots turn out.  I only ruined one role of film trying to load it.  It's probably been roughly 10 years since I worked with real film.  I'm also loving my pitcher collection.  My mom and I went to Midwest Pickers on Friday night and found some old tin cups and a green tin pitcher.  We're going to have to fight over that pitcher.










The "new" trunk in the living room that is now our coffee table was out in one of the old out buildings.
    




Love the color of green.












Also picked up another vintage camera at Midwest Pickers too.  Another one for the collection.



And the bedroom.  Here's the new king.  Don't mind that it's not on a frame yet.  I'm actually debating now because I think it will be too obtrusive for the space, whether or not to put it on a frame or try and do something with pallets?
Here is the bunting.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment