Monday, February 6, 2012

things i have that i love




With V-Day coming up right around the corner...I am alllll about hearts and lace and pretty pinks.  I love Valentine's Day.  And not for the reasons most do.  I can't explain it.  I just get this feeling in February.  Giddiness.  I think.  The husband and I don't get all mushy gushy...we don't celebrate with chocolates and flowers or anything typical like that.  I just feel happy about Valentine's Day.
So.  Here are some things I love.









              
1.  Addie+Grahm+Sean:  It finally snowed!


2.  new Instax camera (obsessed with) + a darling little cozy case I crafted this snowy afternoon.


3.  lovely personalized "Mama" necklace from Olivine.


4.  Kate Spade striped iPhone case + my iPhone (that I'm attached to)



5.  Gorgeous prints from Ashley G on Etsy

6.  DIY Poms...so pretty.



   7.  big buck earrings from Roots and Wings


8.  A + G gold pendents, and silver XOX pendent


9.  perfect large bloom belt


10.  Jason Wu for Target blouse (I really wanted to zip out to get it yesterday.)  
I exercised restraint though.



I loved spending the whole weekend at home with my family and enjoying the snow that finally fell!  We had a cozy time with lots of playing in the snow, drinking hot cocoa, making Pinterest meals, crafting, catching up on lots of great blogs, and  eating lots of yummy food at the ol' Super Bowl party at the 'rents.  Did the Bronco's win then?



XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment