Thursday, January 5, 2012

a few of my favorite things

I am beat.  First day back to school since Christmas (it's a two day week this week) and I am exhausted!  I am sooooo ready to do nothing but hang out this weekend.  One major project looms ahead of me though.  Must.  Clean.  Out.  Closet.  I have so many pieces of clothing hanging in my closet (which is actually housed in Addison's room because we live in a 500 year old house and there are literally 2 closets in the whole entire house...  Sorry, I do love my old house.) that the bar fell about a month ago so there are approximately 350 shirts/sweaters/dresses/pants/cardigans laying on top of at least 20 pair of shoes in my daughters room.  Must.  Donate.  ASAP.  It's been on my to do list for at least a week, but I just can't make myself do it.

On the upside...I got my new Minnetonka fringe boots yesterday in the mail (love getting packages in the mail) and I could wear them every day!  I love 'em.













And, since I've been making all my 2012 to do lists... I have to show the most prettiest little notebook I got at, what Addie would refer to as "my favorite store", Anthro.  Love the cover and the golden leaf print on the pages.














And last but not least.  Leg warmers.  It has been a ridiculous 55-65 degrees here.  In Iowa.  All through the two week Christmas vacation.  It felt more like spring break!  I want some snow (better now than in May when I'm yearning for pedi's and strappy sandals).  Also, so I can whip out my leg warmers.  Mine are still a work in progress...a little DIY project, if you will.

Here is Add before dance lessons the other night.  Like mother; like daughter.  


Better get to bed.  It'll be 45 minutes earlier than last night.
TGIF tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment