Monday, January 9, 2012

Waiting Patiently...Kind of.

Well, the teaching thy self the sewing is a sloooooooowwwww process.  Things went ok the other day, and Add was very excited about her new headbands (both of them).  That's all I attempted.  I'm going to keep at it though.  I bought some more adorable fabric that I'm going to whip into darling headbands.  You'll see.



















Also, I am itching to get thrifting.  Some of my gal pals at school introduced me to a new place.  It sounds amaaaahhhhzing and I think there are going to be lots of vintage finds.  I.  Cannot.  Wait.  To.  Check.  It.  Out.  My mother swears I have tooooo much junk crammed into my tiny house, but I can't help it.  My wish list includes:

1.  a vintage head/foot board of some sort...however we just purchased a new king sized bed, and I'm pretty sure those didn't exist back in the ol' days.  Might be out of luck on that one.
2.  a pretty set of drawers
3.  rotary dial phone
4.  vintage prints
5.  vintage fabric for covering some pillows
6.  chairs...can't have enough of those, right.  I might be a hoarder of chairs, like my grandfather was of desks.


I am also suppppper excited to get my photos in the mail that I finally ordered online.  I need to add that to my list of 2012 Goals.  PRINT PICTURES YOU TAKE.  I take a million, but never print them.  Duh.
I purchased a few ceramic containers from Anthropologie, that resemble little produce baskets, to store my photos in.  I'm also saving up for a Fuji Instax camera.  Soon.  It will be mine.  Oh yes, it will be mine.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment