Wednesday, January 4, 2012

twenty twelve

I had decided my NY's resolution was going to be to learn to sew this year.  Since I typically have about 2 or 3 resolutions, and never ever seem to stick with any of them, I thought hey, I'll give sewing a try.  Especially now that I'm sooooo into crafts and DIY projects.  (Thank you Pinterest.)  But now that I've been scoping out some great blogs recently, I got the idea to do some goals for 2012 instead of resolution(s).



Not sure if there's really a huge difference, but calling them goals makes them seem more obtainable.  Makes me feel like they're things I can work towards and maybe follow through with!  There are quite a few, but I have high hopes.

Oooh, I just thought of another one to add to my list.  Get to bed a little earlier...this mama needs to be gettin' some more beauty sleep since I'm getting up there!



Of course, my sweet little pumpkin Addie, had to come up with a few lists of her own when she saw mama was making one.  Here are her "goals" for 2012.  Love her!


Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment