Saturday, January 7, 2012

Holy Craft!

Lots of little projects going on today.  First and foremost...first attempt at teaching myself to sew! I'm going to attempt those darling little fabric headbands for Addie.  And of course, a few for myself.




Picked up some cute fabric from my fave place...Hobby Lobby, and I am excited to get going.  I'm also planning on making a little fabric display with some darling swatches and looms.



Ugh.  Unfortunately I had some not so fun tasks to take care of first.  Had.  To.  Clean.  Out.  Kids.  Toys.  And my dreaded closet.  Yick.  Took me the better part of the afternoon to get through the bottomless toy boxes and to organize my closet.  Good news is, I have two LARGE bags of clothing and two medium sized bags of shoes to donate!  Room for new stuff I guess.



Sewing tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment