Friday, April 13, 2012

To Do Lists and DIYs Galore


After the fam spent another enjoyable night out by the fire and played a couple of games of Left Right Center (so fun and both kids can play...even Grahmmie).  I was catching up on some of my fave blogs this evening, and oh my goodness...  I am in the process of jotting down list after list after list of projects and crafts I am going to tackle.




I checked out an older post from Smile and Wave in which there was a home tour of one of the most beautiful homes and rooms I've ever seen.  Check it out here.




So, generally, my brain was sent into full repurpose mode.  I need to update my kids' rooms.  Make them more chic.  Add some vintage flair.  Vintage personality.  So I will be hitting those thrift stores like a mad woman tomorrow after Grahm's soccer game.  I can't wait!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment