Friday, April 13, 2012

Pretty Purchases

Yikes.  I know I have an addiction.  Shopping.  I have now become an obsessive online shopper as well.  Normally, I'm so impatient and have to have what I want RIGHT THIS MINUTE.  But lately I'm guilty of the one click purchase.  My husband is going to kill me.  I have received a couple of packages (okay, it's really probably a few more than "just a couple") in the past couple of weeks that I'm loving.  And I really love getting packages in the mail, so I seem to keep ordering. Frequently.  There is just something exciting about waiting to see when that package is going to turn up!  Here are some of my recently purchased goods.  Some of these were thrifted and some were not!



I'm slightly obsessed with Tori.  Don't judge.




Vintage Pyrex bowls!  



Pretty glasses.  Thrifted.



Purchased at Home Depot.  Perfect for magnetic spice pots and helpful kitchen tips.



Pretty tray.  Thrifted.



Tulips in a mason jar.  Pretty for Easter!

Turns out the book was the only on-line purchase in this post after all.  However, I "accidentally" ordered a pair of sandals for myself and for Addie.  Not to mention my items from Parcel and Paper, my darling dress and clutch from Red Velvet, and a gorgeous bag I'm waiting on to haul all my planners around in that doesn't ship till the end of April.  

I blame my mother for this addiction.

XOX  

P.S.  Oh yes.  I changed the name of the blog.  Hope you all can find me.  Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment