Sunday, February 12, 2012

where we sleep

Bedroom Sneak-Peak

Yesterday I cleaned our bedroom.  We finally put a bedspread on our new bed that is the legitimate size!  I ordered a duvet from Urban Outfitters and L.O.V.E it.  The colors are lovely.  There are some chevron sheets that I'm eyeing now.  I'll have to sneak that order in (with the already 5 items in my cart) ASAP.














I also did some rearranging/organizing.  I "thrifted" an oooooooooooldddddd antique chest from my grandparents garage last summer...and it fit perfectly in a little nook in our bedroom.  I'd previously used it to house all my jewelry, inside and on top of, but felt like it was such a neat piece and it was kind of hidden back in the nook.  However.  And that is a BIG however.  It is in dire shape.  There is no back to it.  Both sides are covered with PLYwood.




   This is how I tried to camouflage the plywood!


But it's has the potential to be a beaut!  So, long story short...I got it out in the visible open, and turned the little nook area into a cozy reading space.  


















                     

No comments:

Post a Comment