Monday, November 19, 2012

Right Now

These are the things I'm doing.  Right Now.

>I'm Reading
About 10 different books.  Simultaneously.  Can we say ADD?  Here's my list.
-Gone Girl
-The Five Love Languages of Children
-Love and Logic Magic, For Early Childhood
-The Message
-Looking For Alaska
-book 1 of The Dream Trilogy; Daring to Dream
-The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook

Told ya.  It's ridiculous.

>I'm Eating
Lots of junk.  Like, half a dozen Dunken Doughnuts in less than 24 hours.  Every week I tell myself "THIS IS IT."  The diet/work out starts NOW.  And every week I fail. But really...this is it.  I caught sight of myself from the back in a truck-stop bathroom, and it was NOT GOOD.  I will use My Fitness Pal and keep track of my calories.  But fo' realz.  Pinterest is killlllin me.  Lots of good recipes=chunky mama.

>I'm Watching
NASHVILLE.  Ooooohhh.  Emmmm.  Geeee.  I love this show.  I am sad when it's over every Wednesday night, and cannot wait for the next week.  In the time between, I frantically download the music from the episode.  Love it.  I love Connie Britton and am quite smitten with Deacon (that's the leading mans characters name).
New Girl.  I love Zooey Deschanel and would watch her watching paint dry.  She's got the best style and I love her dorkiness and quirkiness.  I really want her and Nick to get together already.  Plus, the character, Schmidt, is sooooo funny.  Frickin' hilarious.
Happy Endings.  Another romcom television series.  Cracks my $hi* up every single week.  Did you see the episode where they dressed up like the Jackson Five.  Dave was dressed up as Latoya and everybody was ridin' his ass about everything.  Baahaahaa.  This week, Brad and Max were rocking the bar mitzvah scene. They were known around the Jewish scene as Boys to Menorah.

>I'm Excited
About Christmas!  I am planning on getting some little twiggy Christmas trees (twiggy branches) spray painted and set into old rustic galvanized buckets this weekend.  I have my lists going and am threatening my children with the notion that the big guy (SC) is upstairs already checking his list and putting somebody I know on the naughty list.  Mama-of-the-Year award please?


>I'm Listening
To CHRISTMAS MUSIC!  I usually start about the week before Thanksgiving, but with the end of the world coming soon, and all...  I just bought James Taylor's At Christmas.  It's soooo good.
>I'm Pinning
Like a mad woman.  I have been crazily pinning ideas on Pinterest for Christmas decor and possible renovation ideas, if we happen to move.  I'm addicted.  I'm thinking of fixin' up a kitchen like so.
How crisp and clean does this look?


Absolutely love, love, love the white up top and the turquoise on the bottom!  Genius.  


Open shelving?  Yes please.


This floor?  Easy way to fix up yucky flooring!  Wait.  Did I say easy?

all via pinterest
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment