Monday, June 11, 2012

My Brown Eyed Girl Turns 6

Addie's birthday is tomorrow!!!  Holy moly.  How could she possibly be six already?!?!  She is the best thing I've ever done.  As well as Grahm Robert...but we're kind of going through some horrific 3s right now, so mama's patience is a little thin with that stinker.  My Addie is sweet, creative, energetic, hilarious, sensitive, huge-hearted, beautiful, smart, and bossy (like her mother).  These are just a few words to describe this little miss.  I can still remember the day I had her, and the feeling I had.  It was the best.  Nothing will ever compare.

Since Addie Bear's birthday is in the middle of the week, we're just doing a small little gathering with the four of us tomorrow.  We are having delicious birthday cupcakes from Jone's Brothers in Omaha.  Addie has requested chocolate on chocolate. My absolute fav is the salty + sweet cupcake.  Grahm has just told me he wants a green one?  That could be tricky.  And, of course, since Sean does not like chocolate...(who doesn't like chocolate???) we'll probably go with a vanilla or something blah like that for him!

Friday night we're going to do her big family party with cake (a teddy bear theme cake.  but then I think we've switched it to a doll cake now?) and ice cream and probably a bbq with the grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins!  I've been pinning cute decorative ideas for her party.  Gonna do some paper buntings.  Like I've mentioned....I love buntings!  Probably some more tissue paper poms to hang from the rafters.  And some other cutsie ideas!  She is super excited about turning six!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment