Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wishlist

I am a pretty impulsive shopper.  When I find something I like, I want it right this second.  No matter what.  These are a few of the things I'm lusting after.

1.  Madewell Tote…OR…this pretty pink cross body




via Madewell

I don't know if it's Valentine's Day, or the anticipation of Spring…but this time of the year I always have a hankering for anything pink.  Isn't this pretttttty?



2.  Sweedish Hasbeens
via Swedish Hasbeens



3.  Lookmatic specs
via Lookmatic



4.  What Katie Ate cookbook (broke down and bought this via Amazon already)




5.  UO rug (this one's in the mail…)


via Urban Outfitters



6.  Ikea kitchenette

via IKEA



Plus about 25 other items from IKEA.  Word on the street is there is on opening up in K.C.  In 2014!!!  There is no way on God's green Earth I can wait that long.  The husband and I are contemplating a trip to the nearest IKEA during my spring break.  Actually, he doesn't know that's my intention of the little road trip.  I'll spring it on him last minute and play completely dumb that we stumbled on to the place!

Happy February
M


No comments:

Post a Comment